Simple layout .. how make a simple 3 piece layout?

Good day all,

I am new to this… glad i found this …

I am trying to make a site with a header… content area and footer… just those 3.

But how can i do this ? I have looked at some of the tutorials… i have added in the navbar and 2 other sections… one for my contain and the other for the footer… but how do i force the last section to be my footer and force the contain section to fill up the gap between the navbar and footer ??

Please help

Welcome to the community! :smile:

to help the community help you, can you supply us with your project’s read-only link?

here is how to do that: How to Enable a Webflow Share Link - Webflow Tips - Forum | Webflow

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/wazodoc?preview=bf6e61f2a3db09dc3df33aa8da813ec0

This is as far as i have gotten…

you’re already on the right track. Just keep filling up your “MidContent” section with content. This will naturally push down your footer.

:smile:

Ok… i will try that… i was hoping if there was some way i can just set the footer to be bottom directly…

if you want your footer to be “sticky”, you can set it to these settings:

but, FYI - it will overlay other layers. But go ahead and play around with it :smile:

good luck, have fun

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.