Simple column alignment?

Anyone have a simple solution to fixing my 6 col grid with a photo on top and a heading below?

All photos are the same size, but on the phone view (of 3 cols) a longer length heading will push down on the photo below misaligning the next 3 photos (the remaining photos from the 6 columns).

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/kirk-playground-01?preview=86b5e4ca6cb96c56815fcc5a4d370985

You can create a class for the columns and set a height of 250px starting in mobile landscape.

Thanks mbrannon. Not to sound unappreciative, but I was hoping to find something more ‘dynamic’, where I can avoid a static height.

For sure. I would wrap three columns each in two row divs. The Webflow column CSS settings are mainly greyed out to ensure the toggles in the Settings pane work properly. I would create the container/row/column divs from scratch and style them accordingly.

Here’s a quick 90-second video: - YouTube

Exactly! Thanks so much for that!

Great–no problem. This is one area where flexboxes will be tremendously useful. From my understanding, the Webflow team is currently working on flexbox implementation.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.