Side Scrolling Container

Hi everyone. I am currently working on a website for Uni’s film festival. My plan is to put all film posters side by side in a container which scrolls sideways while website scrolls horizontally like a normal site. I am having troubles making only my image container scroll sideways. Is there a way to achieve it?

Here is a the link - https://preview.webflow.com/preview/suff-idea?preview=aac5c90de4358274ded4184fd8b1fcfa

My other question is Vertical Navbar. I currently have my links in a list view. I was wondering if it is possible to put dropdown menu in there that would push other links down instead of just hovering above them.

I will truly appreciate any and all help.

Thanks.

Hello, @zebualvi

For make that section scrollable you don’t have to set it width to 500%. It should stay 100% width, but content inside it should be longer than the section.
You can do this by making section display: flex and items inside it sizing: don’t shrink

@sabanna :smiley: You are awesome!! I can’t thank you enough. I really appreciate the help.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.