Hello Webflow champs, this is my first time in the forum.
I have a collection list of cities and I have a collection list of listings and each city has multiple listings, I want to show the number of listings on the cities card, the listings, and the cards are both on different pages.
I’ll appreciate your help🙂
I tried ChatGPT, but it was asking to set up Node.js
Webflow doesn’t have any way to do counting or math operations natively. The way I typically approach these setups is;
- Create your city cards
- Create a place to show the listing counts
- Give it a CMS-bound custom attribute to denote the city slug, e.g.
- Drop a collection list ( per 100 items ) on the page, each bound to listings
- Use a CMS bound custom attribute to designate the listing’s city slug, e.g.
- This can be hidden
- Loop through your city cards
- For each of them, count up the number of items with have the matching city
- Set that number for display
Thanks! I’ll give it a try
I jst want to say thank you so very much, i just put your solution into ChatGPT and after some trial and error i finally found the working solution. I’ve been searching for this solution for days, but just becuase of you in achieved my goal, YOU ARE A LEGEND!!!