Show/hide page div blocks in the same spot

Hello!

I’m trying to figure out how to make nine different elements show/hide in the same spot on my page when you click on different elements.

Here’s a picture to show what I mean:

I need it to show different versions of the right-side element when I click on different elements on the left side.

I’m currently able to only show the one visible. What interactions do I need to accomplish this?

Thank you!

Here is my public share link: Webflow - Anchor Page Template

Hi @morganvongunten,

So the right side info blocks would need to all be Absolute positioning. Then use the click animation to trigger each info block to the related logo on the left.

@morganvongunten I think your best bet is to use the Tabs element (it’s at the bottom of the elements list), then Customize the positioning of your Tab Links and Tab Contents (The tools will be the links, and the “Learn more section” will be the Content, all sharing the same position). Check out the screenshots, I have made something similar for a Services List.
Also check this link out to get you started if you haven’t used the Tabs before. Tabs | Webflow University

Your case is trickier than my list, cause of the design, but I’m sure you’ll get the hang of it.

Let me know how it works out ^^