I’m creating a website where people can fill in a survey and get the result of their survey without having to register.
Here’s the detailed usecase :
- The visitor takes a survey on the website
- He press enter: the answers are stored into Airtable via Integromat, and also into CMS collections in Webflow. Everything is connected with the Webflow ID through Integromat.
- The visitor is redirected to the next front page where he has to validate the code received on his phone in order to view his result
- He press “View my result” and if the code is correct he’s redirected to the CMS collection page where his results are stored.
- If the wants, he creates his account to benefit the full service.
I have no clue on how to do 4. -> How can I match his info with the right collection item ?
The way I see it, I can do it both ways:
1_ Store somewhere the fact that he’s on the same session AND match with his survey in order to put the right URL of collection page when he validates his code -> How in the submit button can I enter specific parameters?
2_ The validation code he enters is directly matching the webflow ID result page in Airtable. So the trigger could be: on Webflow, if he enters the validation code 1234, it is showing the results A - easier to implement but it’s not the way it’s supposed to work
I was thinking of localStorage, sessionStorage or a cookie but I don’t know which would fit best nor how to implement it. I saw some other topics but it’s quite different as showing or not showing popup since here it’s pulling specific info from the session.
Any help would be loved— thank you!