Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Shopping cart suggestions for WF

Hi @Dave.
No problem at all. Just to confirm, Foxy can be integrated with any CMS and exported Webflow sites as well.

Thanks,
Josh

1 Like

Hi @sethregan, for us FoxyCart and Webflow turned out to be a sweet combination.
Super easy to setup and fully customizable. The guys at FoxyCart were also awesome when it came to support and help along the way, so lots of props to Josh and the guys @foxy for that.

Here the page we built: https://www.gallerikollekt.no/

Uses Webflow CMS, FoxyCart and Stripe.

Cheers

1 Like

Hi @biodust.
Great job on the site and thanks for the encouraging feedback! It’s always awesome to see what can be done with Webflow and Foxy.

Josh

1 Like

One main issue… our lighting fixtures are hand crafted and custom made to each client’s specs. They can choose mutiple options, some of which cost extra or less such as changing the glass shade from what is pictured on that product. For example a chandelier can be as tall or short as a client wants, they can change metal color from what may be shown on the site in polished brass to satin nickel… this is a different fee.

The point is with all our custom options, we would need to be able to offer multiple “choices” for each fixture we create.

Using Foxy, can we enable these and other multiple options and further, will a customer’s “choices” be able to update the cart based on the choices selected?

With respect to glass shades, suppose a wall sconce has a glass shown but the customer wants a different glass. After they add Model NS1 to their cart, can Foxy send them to the glass section so they can select and add to cart a different glass shade.

Best is to look at the website I think. http://www.customlightingfixtures.com/

Thanks

Hi @sethregan
Great to hear from you! One of Foxy’s many strengths is customizable products. Since products are built and managed by you (using your preferring technologies), the sky is he limit when it comes to what is possible. Here is a Foxy user that sells print products: https://www.wetheprinters.com/12pt-silk-lamination-brochure/ Please take a look at the product builder on the left.

Using product modifiers, you can have it where different form options (select, radio, input, etc.) can affect the price, weight, product code, and even product category. Also, with some custom setup in your product page, you can show/hide other options depending on previous chosen options.

How everything is setup in Webflow and possible limitations will be dependent on if you’re using Webflow’s CMS, manually embedding product html per page, or using Webflow’s form builder. I’m more than happy to explore these options with you and help you determine what the best approach is.

To answer your last question, yes, you can redirect the customer to another product after adding a product to cart. This can easily be done by passing in the “redirect” parameter via your product link or form.

I’d love the opportunity to walk you through the above items we’ve discussed. Feel free to hit me up on chat at www.foxy.io or message me here in the forums.

Thanks,
Josh

Sounds good.

One other thing. Shopify VS Foxy. Does Foxy allow for exporting the entire store to Facebook and elsewhere? If so, is the process similar and as simple.

Thanks.

Hi @sethregan.
Anywhere you can embed html or add a link, you can add Foxy. Doing an entire export to a site like Facebook would be dependent on where your products are housed/managed and what tools are available there (ie: product/rss feed). So this is more related to Webflow at this point. make sense? Let me know if you have further questions.

Thanks,
Josh

I have found Shopify allows the exporting of the entire “store” to Facebook and also allows for the “Buy Now” button on Pinterest. Can Foxy offer the same?

Thanks.

Hi @sethregan.
Since Foxy doesn’t house the products, an export would be dependent on Webflow or whatever tool you’re using to manage your products.

Pinterest buy button is something we’re discussing internally. Remember, anywhere you can embed html or add a link, you can offer any type of product (physical, customizable, digital, donation, subscription, service, etc.)

Shopify is great when you need a quick out of the box solution. But if you’re looking for ecommerce that bends to your needs instead of having to work within the limitations of a typical cart, Foxy is a great option.

As always, let me know if you have any other questions. I definitely recommend creating a free account and just trying things out.

Thanks,
Josh

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.