Shopify Dynamic Embed - Product Reviews

Hey Guys. So I understand and have a dynamic shopify embed working correctly. However, I would like to add the reviews embed on a dynamic page as well.

Here is the code that is given by spotify:
<div id="shopify-product-reviews" data-id="{{product.id}}">{{ product.metafields.spr.reviews }}</div>

Now I can do the product.id , but any thoughts on how to get the product.metafields.spr.reviews if I am generating this code from a “Button Creation” embed from spotify?

<div data-embed_type="product" data-shop="margo-garden-products.myshopify.com" data-product_name="Bahama Blend Fire Glass" data-product_handle="bahama-blend-fire-glass" data-has_image="true" data-display_size="compact" data-redirect_to="cart" data-buy_button_text="Add to cart" data-buy_button_out_of_stock_text="Out of Stock" data-buy_button_product_unavailable_text="Unavailable" data-button_background_color="ff7e47" data-button_text_color="ffffff" data-product_modal="false" data-product_title_color="000000" data-next_page_button_text="Next page"></div>
<script type="text/javascript">
document.getElementById('ShopifyEmbedScript') || document.write('<script type="text/javascript" src="https://widgets.shopifyapps.com/assets/widgets/embed/client.js" id="ShopifyEmbedScript"><\/script>');
</script>
<noscript><a href="https://margo-garden-products.myshopify.com/cart/16731623361:1" target="_blank">Buy Bahama Blend Fire Glass</a></noscript>

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

Hi :slightly_smiling:

Are we talking about Shopify or Spotify?

Could you please update your post with some more information so we can help you faster? Things like your read-only link & screenshots really helps us to help you faster :slight_smile:

How to share a read-only link:

Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

Hey @904TECHNOLOGY

I have edited your post so the custom code you are trying to use it visible. From what I can tell you are trying to use Shopify’s product review code that ships with that Shopify app. Unfortunetly it isn’t possible to use any of the Shopify apps on Webflow.

The only Shopify Feature you can use is the buy Buttons.

In the first code snipet you provided you will notice this {{product.id}} and {{product.metafields.spr.reviews}}
Theses are liquid tags used inside the Shopify environment and can’t be used externally.

I hope that clears things up for you :slight_smile:

It does thank you! Hopefully one day it will be possible. Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.