Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Shipping Fulfilment Integrations - Royal Mail Click and Drop

Hi there

I am almost finished building my new ecommerce site with Webflow. I have previously been using Shopify.

It seems I have found a stumbling block. 80% of my orders are fulfilled through the integration with Royal Mail’s Click and Drop application.

This means all of my orders are carried across to C&D and I can buy the correct postage and print labels through it at the click of a button.

I’m a bit stumped on how this side of the business will work with Webflow, and now a little worried.

Can anyone help?

1 Like

Anyone? I really need help :frowning:

I am also in need of this!

And still need this!!!

I’ve managed to integrate Royal Mail successfully in Wordpress.

If nothing else works, you might be able to import your pages into Wordpress…

and then use this WooCommerce and Royal Mail plugin…

It might be a workaround until something is developed to work natively in Webflow.

Just wondering if you managed to get this resolved?
We’re moving from shopify and use C&D.
I’m thinking adding the API to the site but really lack the knowledge to do that.

Don’t move. Whatever you do! Do not move to Webflow. We moved away from Webflow (as much as I could). You will be clipping your wings. I spent a lot of time and money building my Webflow site only to find there was so much stuff I couldn’t do. I couldn’t even print order pages. Admin is AWFUL. Shipping integrations? Forget it! STAY WITH SHOPIFY!!!

Hi all.
Josh with Foxy here. With our seamless Webflow integration, you can setup custom shipping rules, connect to 3rd party services/carriers, and more: https://foxy.io/webflow

Sell any type of products, manage products 100% with Webflow CMS, embed a customer portal, discounts, coupons, taxes, etc.

Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or need help getting started: hello@foxy.io

Thanks,
Josh

Hi @benedyktandsylvester we had only just moved from Woocommerce to Shopify and our bounce rate went from 2% to 60%, this is apparently a normal thing with Shopify stores and thus doesn’t help us with seo and marketing which is why we are moving over.

I just wish there was a how-to guide on this, there’s information out there but the API on Click and Drop and Webflow are really tricky to understand for me.

Hopefully will find something.

Hi @Espresso_Mushroom_Co & @benedyktandsylvester I recently had this limitation brought to me by a client and we were able to build out the ability for them to use Shopify products within their Webflow designs. We also made it possible for the buy button, slider cart and cart icon all to be editable within Webflow. Meaning Shopify just handled their product stock and anything after order.

The benefit of this was it allowed them to have the front-end design abilities of Webflow but the back-end functionalities like product handling and customer communication automation that Shopify offers.

I have included a few examples below:

Let me know if you would like to chat some more chris@clickyclicks.co.uk.