I’ve been working on this project for the last month with the use of NEST template.
I liked the use of grids for their sections and contents which made it easy to customize. ‘‘PixelGeeks videos on choosing a template were really helpful’’
Some things I picked up while working on this:
- How to pick a template based on the business area and size/content required
- Implementing brand elements, colour’s and imagery for a website (Hours spent on unsplash)
- Working on the copy to align it with the brand
From the Webflow design aspect I feel this current version was a quick and easy way to get something out there.
However, some changes I would look to implement are:
- Articles/news section (current blog section transformed)
- Sizing of sections (to fit more content in each section, however currently waiting on content from the team)
- Custom page and lottie animations or graphics
Any feedback, suggestions or comments are welcome!
(p.s I’m yet to make the design responsive for mobile so it may be inconsistent)
Read only link:
Draft website link: