Sharing first website made in Webflow - Feedback appreciated

Hi everyone

I’ve been working on this project for the last month with the use of NEST template.

I liked the use of grids for their sections and contents which made it easy to customize. ‘‘PixelGeeks videos on choosing a template were really helpful’’

Some things I picked up while working on this:

• How to pick a template based on the business area and size/content required
  • Implementing brand elements, colour’s and imagery for a website (Hours spent on unsplash)
  • Working on the copy to align it with the brand

From the Webflow design aspect I feel this current version was a quick and easy way to get something out there.

However, some changes I would look to implement are:

• Articles/news section (current blog section transformed)
  • Sizing of sections (to fit more content in each section, however currently waiting on content from the team)
  • Custom page and lottie animations or graphics

Any feedback, suggestions or comments are welcome!

Kenzo

(p.s I’m yet to make the design responsive for mobile so it may be inconsistent)

Read only link:
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/advatec-technologies?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=advatec-technologies&preview=03f5d9ad5adac4c4945ed3ee126951bf&pageId=60ee8e9c3ab0574ce380b209&workflow=preview

Draft website link:
https://advatec-technologies.webflow.io/

hi @Kenzo-k9 nice attempt but what to say about just customizing a template? Anyway site need more attention as it have some issues and here are just a few.

overflow

Not equal height

not identical behaviour on button hover

init
CleanShot 2021-07-31 at 00.27.50

on about hover
CleanShot 2021-07-31 at 00.27.56

on offering hover
CleanShot 2021-07-31 at 00.28.02

identical issue on testimonials buttons

not centred (or whatever)

some links aren’t working and project examples also doesn’t have links to project.

So why you ask for feedback on not finished project (not responsive)?