Service Subscription + Initial setup Fee

I have a client who wants to sell a medical / wellbeing service. They want the monthly subscription to include a initial setup fee. I understand how to create monthly recurring memberships using the new memberships beta, however there’s no way to apply a initial setup fee ontop of this.

How would you recommend I go about figuring this out?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Shaun Heath

Here is my site Read-Only: [LINK][1]

Website hasn’t been started yet, I’m just doing some initial research.

Hi @shaunheath
We’ve been chatting via email/FB, but just in case anyone else has similar needs, what you’re after is super straightforward with our seamless Webflow integration: https://foxy.io/webflow

• Charge a setup fee along with initiating a subscription
  • Embed a customer portal where customers can manage their subscriptions, view charge history, and more
  • Connect to 100+ gateways
  • and more

Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or need help getting started: hello@foxy.io

Thanks,
Josh

hey i am also facing same issue, i reached out you on this email, hello@foxy.io please check.

Hi @Zelish_Mekhi.
Thank you! I’m not seeing any emails from your name, but maybe you went by another name/email? Mind messaging us to confirm? We want to make sure you’re taken care of.

Thanks,
Josh

I still need help on this topic!!!

Hi @auvacreative.
Josh with Foxy here. Just replied to your email with a demo. Please don’t hesitate to reach out if we can be of further assistance.

Thanks,
Josh

Any updates on this? This functionality is built into Stripe, would be really nice to have this a part of the native Webflow experience. Thanks!