Dear Webflow Hive,
I’m new to WF, but McLoving it dearly. Thinking ahead, I’m trying to formulate talking points to present to future clients for convincing them to build their site/blog in WF vs. Wordpress, as I already know that is going to come up in the conversation. In particular, I would need to justify the $192/year for CMS hosting vs. the $30/year shared hosting for their Wordpress.org site.
Being that I am still getting used to WF and learning about it, these are the selling points that immediately come to mind:
- Easy to use editor interface right in the browser
- Site/blog can be custom designed
- Way more secure
- Amazon server hosting vs. shared hosting (speed, downtime, etc.)
- Less time for me to design, deploy, and maintain as the designer
- e-Commerce coming!
- Built-in features vs. purchasing plugins or themes
What am I missing as key selling points?