Select Form showing "0 Selected" as default value

Hi, I have a “Select” form allowing multiple choices. By default, it shows “0 Selected” when published though I do not see anything there during preview. I appreciate to understand how to remove this message.

Also, when the user opens up the “Select” form, the pop-up window displays “Cancel” or “OK”. I would like to customize the language but don’t know where to set this up.

Thank you for your help.

Hi @Ben_S

Can you please update your post with some more information so we can help you faster? Things like screenshots and your environment info really speed things up.

Posting guidelines can be found here: Posting Guidelines for the Design Help Category - General - Forum | Webflow

Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

Thank you for the prompt reply.
By adding a “Select” form with multiple choice possibility, the “Select” field shows “0 selected” by default when published. If the user picks one of the choices, the field will show “1 selected”. This is not specific to my environment or my project. I would like to know how to customize this by removing the this default message in the field.

My question on pop-up window with the multiple choices is related to whether “cancel” and “OK” button can be customized as well since my website is not aimed at an English speaking audience.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.