Seeking Developer for Shopping Cart Integration

Hi,

I’ve got an upcoming project that I need to get an idea of cost on for a client. See below for details. If you’re interested, please contact me directly at hi@seesaw.agency. I’d like to see similar work and a price range.

Thanks in advance for your time. If you have any further questions - please post them here.

Joe

I’ll be taking care of the design and build, but I would like assistance with integrating some kind of light weight, responsive shopping cart – please feel free to make suggestions.

They will be listing 3 products (bagged snacks) for the time being, which will need to be available in different quantities at pre-determined costs.

I’d like to keep it as simple as possible and have a single page for each flavour of snack, with the ability to update the cost on the page when different quantities are selected.

It should be set up so that new products can be added, ideally, directly through Webflow. This isn’t absolutely essential as we don’t imagine any new flavours to be launched soon, but I’d rather not make assumptions.

The UI of the shopping cart should be completely customisable – part of the job requirement will be to integrate a design that I give you.

Ability to manage things like shipping (i.e. “Not available here”), or otherwise to determine cost if it is available.

Some form of sales analytics would be good, even if basic.

Hi Joe,
Greetings!

Email Sent. From ID: norman.cis10@gmail.com

Warm Regards,
Norman F.

Hi @JoeMillion.
Foxy can meet the requirements/needs you have listed: full design control, ability to manage products completely in Webflow, etc. Webflow | Foxy.io

If our cart looks like a good fit let us know and we can send you a list of recommended Webflow designers/developers who may be able to help with your setup.

Thanks,
Josh

1 Like

Hi, I can help you to achieve this project, would it be possible to know a little bit more about it?
Let me please give you my mail adricky.jhonson@gmail.com

Thank you!

Hi Joe,

I can help you with this. Sending you an email.

Teresa

Hi Joe,

I am a experienced developer and would be able to help you out.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com

Best Wishes,
Andrew