Seeking Advice on Website for Optimal User Experience

I am seeking some advice on my website and how I can improve the user experience. I would greatly appreciate any suggestions on what I can incorporate or take away to achieve this.

My main goal is to ensure that my website is easy to navigate, visually appealing and modernized, and effectively communicates the message of my brand. Additionally, I am open to any feedback on the content, layout, or overall design of the site.

Thank you in advance for your time and any insights you can provide. I look forward to hearing your thoughts and ideas!

Here is my site Read-Only: (Webflow - hygge hut)
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

I love the site ! Very nicely done. The main thing that I noticed is that the scroll down delay feels long. Maybe reduce it. Some folks that aren’t used to that feature might get frustrated.

The text explaining hygge at the top feels long. I didn’t read it. Maybe ask yourself whether the second sentence is necessary, if it impedes folks from actually reading what you are saying.

The part where you explain what you do feels really far from the top. I wasn’t sure if you were a camping site or a spa until halfway down the page.

Anyway, looks lovely ! Does ‘Any Location’ mean in Europe too?

Also there is this happening :

Happy testing !

How do I fix the scroll down delay, could you help me with that?

In the section marked HOW, you have animation setup on your scroll container. You can modify the animation settings in configure. See below.