Section not scrolling and background not displaying on mobile!

The second section of my site (Trauma Queen) shows fine on desktop but now on my phone it doesn’t scroll to the second section at all it just bounces back and after a random amount of time this will stop and the scrolling will work complete with background. Tried previous solutions of no styling on the body and making sure overflow isn’t hidden etc but nothing seems to fix the issue. Additionally on my iPad in landscape it scrolls to the second section but it’s just the section content the background is completely gone when I flip to portrait the background and scrolling both work fine.

Help?

Here is my site Read-Only: [LINK]1
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hi @rayeprescott,

Your read-only link is returning a 404 - would you be able to post it again?

Thanks!

yes my apologies! Share Link Updated

Hi @rayeprescott,

Thanks for sending that through - seems to be working fine in portrait on Chrome / iPhone - when I switched to landscape there was a bit of a bounce when scrolling. I think this is stemming from the 75px top margin on the first section. You could try setting this to 0 or replacing it with padding and see if this fixes the issue or makes a difference?

Let me know how you go!

Thanks for your help with this…

SO I switched the margin to padding and now in landscape it scrolls but the background is completely gone (only the text comes up) and there’s now a bunch of white padding on the sides…

I also am having an issue not sure if related where the Pre Save Now button on the first page isn’t working. It’s like it’s layered back or something? I even tried bumping it’s z-index up to 5 and still nothing.

Hi @rayeprescott ,

I recorded a quick demo here of a potential solution to both issues: Screen Recording 2022-05-24...

Let me know if you’re still having issues!

1 Like

Wow, thank you so much for taking the time do a video! It was super helpful, button issue totally solved and I think I have the bounce issue solved now it’s just the random times the background doesn’t appear right away. Sometimes it takes a few seconds sometimes more but I wondering now if that’s not a random bug since it doesn’t seem consistent. Anyways, thank you so much again, seriously helpful.