Search Result Empty State is always visible

I’m having trouble with the site search results. Everything was working fine - I was able to style my “empty state” and started formatting the results page.

But now when view the Search results page, it only shows me the Empty State. I’ve checked all the visibilities of my results list and everything is either display block or flex - so I don’t believe anything is hidden.

Here is what I see… (Empty State is visible - despite selecting the Results List)

Any help or ideas would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

Here is my public share link: Employee Search

@simmonkc I realize that this is quite old, but i am having the same issue and am wondering if you were able to figure out how to switch back to the regular state from the empty State?

To be honest, I can’t remember if there was something special I did… it is working now though.

You could try this? When you click ‘empty state’ to style things… click back to ‘normal state’ (or whatever it’s called) when you are finished styling. That should trigger the normal state to show up again.

Let me know if that helps!

thanks for your help Kyle, unfortunately that didn’t help, it feels like a bug, I am going to Webflow support to see what they say.