Scroll section linking in Chrome

Continuing the discussion from Need help with smooth scroll section linking:

I’m having a similar issue in Chrome where the NavBar covers the top of my sections when scrolling to in-page anchors. However, this does not happen when I view the site in designer view nor does it affect other browsers such as Safari.

I am only experiencing this issue on desktop when using a Chrome browser (which is my default browser and what my client uses). I’ve tried logging out of webflow. Closing out all other windows and I can’t seem to figure it out.

I don’t have access to another desktop device handy to see if it’s specific to only my computer.

Does anyone have any insight into why this is going on and how I can resolve it?

Thanks
Lawrence

Hi @LorenzoThaGreat, thanks for the question. It will help a lot to check the site design, is it possible for you to share the read-only link? Share a read-only link | Webflow University

Sure:

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/coldfreight-prototype?preview=2a34f69ed5e9b1389e6d0d2fc7968ce4

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.