Scaling text in design

Hello all!!!

In the following link, the website that I want to replicate first, and then the one I made

I managed to get the typography applied proportionally according to the size of the window.

But the typography shrinks towards the center of the text line, how can I make it to shrink towards the upper left vertex?

I hope you can help me with this topic.
Thank you!!!

Rodrigo.

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hi @rodrigo.l,
It looks like that your line-height doesn’t have a relative value (such as EM) to your font-size.

The LINK you’ve provided doesn’t have a target, so I can’t view your project. Please share your Read-Only link, so the community can open your project.

Thanks reiniermartin!

LINK!
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/rodrigo-lancioni?utm_source=rodrigo-lancioni&preview=5fb2c884a5a05063711d82924153e641

I hope you can help me, thanks!

The problem is that You Are using more than one text field. put all text together in one field.
Check this link (video)
Hope that will help

Thanks shokoaviv for your answer!!, it works perfectly, but I need the text “@rodrigolancioni” (only that one) to be fixed when the page scroll down. That’s why I can not put all text together in one field.

OK. put the text “@rodrigolancioni” in another text field, but make sure you give same parameter as the first field, you can achieve that by duplicating the first text field.