Scale images to Grid area

Hello,

Brand new user trying to create a grid and fill with different sized images.
I have created a grid with different sized areas.

I have tried 100s (literally) of different combinations to try and get my images to be cropped and fill just the area, however the image just seem to keep scale and overflow the area.

Please excuse my terminology. The tool is entirely new to me.
I have alos looked online and in the help guides but cannot find a solution.

If anyone could point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated.

Sibylle

Here is my site Read-Only: Webflow - Sibylle's Five-Star Project
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

hi @sibylle and welcome.There is a website called Webflow University that all new users of WF should visit to learn how to work with this platform. Your question is not related to WF directly but to CSS Grid so you should have some CSS basics knowledge before you start on WF.

Another great source for solved problems is this forum so feel free to use input search field to find solution before you place a new request for things that were answered and solved already many times.

Anyway, you need to set you image as on screenshot
CleanShot 2021-07-11 at 15.32.05

If you need more information about grid in WF here is direct link to grid section (in video the answer for your question starts on approx. 8:00)

1 Like

Hi Stan,
Thank you so much.
Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I just had a chance to look at it and get back to you.

IT WORKS!
I am very happy.
All the best,
Sibylle.

hi @sibylle Iā€™m glad that worked for you, if you dont have other question related to your issue feel free to close this request as solved.

Have a good day

Will do.
Thanks again,
Sibylle.