Salesforce Custom HTML

Hi,
Hoping for some help here with custom HTML for a salesforce form … I am able to change most of the form field details but am not able to change the following:
height of the form field
length and padding on the submit button.

I tried adding custom classes for these - tried adding styles directly into the HTML window as well as in the custom CSS option in settings but am unable to.

I am also happy to use just the standard forms that come with webflow but would like to integrate Salesforce into these forms - is this possible?

Any help is appreciated - I have investigated a variety of salesforce forum topics - but nothing is providing details on code for changing size attributes for the fields.

Thanks much!

Hi Christy! welcome to the forum :webflow_heart:

1. Could you share a read-only link?
  2. Yes, it is possible to integrate Salesforce in Webflow, depends on your form’s code. Can you share that also?

Hi,
Sorry - I should know better than to ask a question without including the code or a link … DOH!

https://christy-raes-blank-site.webflow.io/splash-page – the form is located on this page. After much wrangling I was able to finally be satisfied with the form and it’s code. However, I am now struggling with getting the form to clear itself after submission … The JavaScript snippet I am using is below as well as the CSS code for the styles. I added the JS code to both the header and the footer testing it in the custom code sections and neither option cleared the form. Any suggestions?

#email-form { font-family: century-gothic; } input { border-radius: 7px; border: 1px solid #000099; text-indent: 10px; line-height: 30px; width: 390px; font-family: century-gothic; font-size: 14px; line-height: 20px; } input[type=submit], input[type=button], input[type=reset] { border-radius: 7px; background-color: white; font-family: century-gothic; color: #000099; } select { border-radius: 7px; color: #000099; width: 390px; line-height: 30px; font-family: century-gothic; }

JavaScript to clear form: