Safari 'third party cookie' issue

I find it impossible to login to the editor using Safari on macOS, always getting the warning about third party cookies.

Searching through the forums, I’ve tried the following:

• Disable extensions
  • Uncheck the ‘block third party cookies’ in preferences
  • Cleared cookies
  • Re-published the site

None of this has worked. Has anyone discovered a permanent solution?

I don’t mind using Chrome myself, but I’m working on a project where I know most of the users will be on Safari, so I’m concerned I’ll hit trouble in the future.

1 Like

I’m having the same issues. Very frustrating. None of the “solutions” mentioned in the forums have had any effect. Chrome works fine but not Safari.

I agree. Telling a client they have to install another browser to use the editor isn’t a good look.

1 Like

ugh! I’ve tried to get his to work without any luck. Would love for someone to confirm that it works for them. I’m starting to believe it’s a bug.

It must be. I’ve tried on my iMac, iPad Pro and MacBook Pro, none of them work.

I am experiencing the same issue. This is a huge issue that needs to be addressed asap!

Same here. What’s going on Team Webflow? Please advice.

I’m pretty sure I’ve figured out what the culprit is… The issue seems to happen if you have “Prevent cross-site tracking” checked in Safari Preference. (see attached image)

Everything seems to work as expected if you un-check it.

1 Like

Me too, have the same issue!

I’ve found this solution a bit hit and miss.

I just tried it, and it worked. Maybe this is because I’ve been developing the website in Chrome for the last couple of months, and so there are no ‘conflicting’ Webflow cookies remaining in Safari?

Who knows. It does need to be more robust though.