Safari / General Browser Compatibility

Hi all,

I’ve been looking through some forum threads on this topic, but I think I need some specific help with this one…
Basically my site is not working on safari at all…it’s fine on chrome, but I’m having issues with compatibility within Safari. It’s quite different…

The site itself is a simple structure, but there is one quite complex element underneath the landing view as you can see here: [https://preview.webflow.com/preview/suchstudio?preview=02731fe61b527183ae2c8db691856ae2]

The question is really, what am I doing that messes up Safari, and how can I fix this issue to work on all browsers. The site itself has been published fyi.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as always.
Thanks again guys and take care,

L

Hi Lisle,

Could you describe what issues you’re having with Safari as you didn’t describe it. Could you also share your published link?

Of course, thanks for the reply.
Published link is: such.studio

The problem is that the shape section is not showing up at all in safari. There is a circle and rectangle with parallax and also a mix-blend with difference. In safari there is just a white box covering half the screen…

Let me know if there is anything else you need and thanks so much again.

L

I know very little AKA nothing about jQuery… however I used some recently on a project. (copied and pasted)

Webflow just upgraded to jQuery version 3.3.1 on 1st March and it broke a lot of jQuery scripts that people were using.

Might be worth trying this at the top of the script… it worked on my project.

<script src="https://code.jquery.com/jquery-2.2.0.min.js" integrity="sha256-ihAoc6M/JPfrIiIeayPE9xjin4UWjsx2mjW/rtmxLM4=" crossorigin="anonymous"></script>

That’s all I have! If it’s not that, then I’m done :joy:
Welcome to the forums :v:

Ahhh didn’t work mate, but I really appreciate the help and effort!
Thanks anyways, have a great evening.

L

1 Like

No worries, so I couldn’t be of any more use.

@samliew is your best bet. He’s like the Chuck Norris of code.

ohhh you the man – I’ll hit him up for sure!

L

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.