[Russian] Cannot access specific elements in Webflow designer to edit them

Hello! I have a very bad problem. Fails to work normally. Look at this video I show you my problem. Please help. Thank you!
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/licenzirovanie-oo?preview=8e4619da1298883fdbf9d5d12f72460c

https://yadi.sk/mail/?hash=7XpYkbIq0pk9u3vSWBwOR%2FddxMvX0EF9RODd7rpLtfI%3D&uid=124735196

Hi @Xafiz25 thank you very much for reporting this buggy behavior, I’m so sorry that you’re having trouble editing those elements. We are looking into this issue right now!

As a current work around, if you select an element and your are scrolled up the page, scroll back down and double click into the text to edit the text. Thank you again for reporting this and please let me know if you have any further questions, I’m happy to help further!

Will you help me? The problem is not solved yet.

Hey @Xafiz25 instead of adding multiple sections/divs above the footer, can you please try the following?

• Remove the extra divs/sections above the footer that don’t have a class name
  • Add in a section and give it a class name
  • Give that section 100% width and 100vh for it’s height (type in 100vh)

​Please let me know if this solves the problem, if not, I’m happy to help further :slight_smile:

Doesn’t help…

Hey @Xafiz25 when you add in the height of 100vh, be sure to type in “100vh” to the height field, please let me know if this helps. Thanks in advance!

I don’t understand. What you know doesn’t help

Привет, Марат ( @Xafiz25)

Если проблема всё ещё не решена и у тебя есть вопросы, ты можешь объяснить или спросить на Русском языке. Возможно так тебе будет легче.

1 Like

@sabanna Саббана права Марат. :wink::+1:

@sabanna I would rather maybe write Cyrallic rather than Russian … Or Russian, would work to. :wink: Good job though alerting the Forum. I would have never thought of that idea. :+1:

Hey @Xafiz25 we just pushed a fix for this issue. Can you please try refreshing the designer to see if you’re still seeing this issue on your side? Thanks in advance!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.