Rich Text Styling Crash

Hey! I’m currently working on a project where a design needs to be transferred from one template site to another, connected to the client’s domain. The template includes CMS items that require updating. Yesterday, I spent significant time updating the CMS-rich text without any issues. However, today, whenever I attempt to update the CMS-rich text, I encounter a crash error, regardless of the element I select. I tested another site outside of this project, which hasn’t had a CMS update in the past several days, and faced the same issue. I’ve tried multiple browsers and computers but to no avail. I also tested the preview link below and had the same issue. I haven’t found much discussion about this problem, so I’m wondering if I’m the only one experiencing it or if it’s an active bug. I appreciate any support in looking into this!

Here is my public share link: **

(Webflow - Newsletter)

Same here! On all my websites, styling any elements inside Rich Text immediatly crashes Webflow.

Could be better to rename the post as it doesn’t seem to be an CMS Collection issue.

Please fix ASAP. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Thank you for sharing! I renamed the post to clarify the impact within Rich Text. I hope this issue can be fixed soon! :pray:

Hey all, this issue has been resolved. We apologize for the inconvience.

1 Like