RICH TEXT: Overriding styles for other instances

Hello Everyone :sunny:
I am going out of my mind with this.

I would like to OVERRIDE the base formatting I have on Rich Text elements.

I have a style page. I get that I can format them there, but I have some other areas where I want Rich Text paragraphs so that I can have Line breaks and Bolding – but do not what the styling of that Rich Text element in that instance. Every-time I put them in I can change the Padding, Justification, BUT NOT the Font size and other bits and bobs.

I’ve created new classes for them that tries to over write the base styling on the type, but no love. Basically I want the <!important> tag in my class.

The FORMATS collection pages is where I’m trying to overwrite the Rich Text block. The opening body copy under the headline is the simplest example. I’ve given a class name of ‘GLOBAL: Introduction - Body’.

Here’s a page example: CHAD WARNER | Award-winning Creative Director innovating in the world of social

Also, one note, some of these are being populated by Rich Text content from a CMS Collection. But the same issue applies outside of that.

Please help. This is eating of hours and hours of my days and killing my soul. Surely you must be able to change Rich text into different shapes and sizes with a class.

Thanks for any help.

READ-ONLY: Webflow - ChadWarner.com

Providing images showing your issues as well as a read only link to your project, will help forum members assist you. Please update your post if you can.

Thanks Jeff!

Here is the link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/chadwarner-com?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=chadwarner-com&preview=863a39a1d6421ea5eb0a269fdc4e6c5d&pageId=631f0b32c393e64d26b68a29&itemId=632d4f41464cf767ab2784af&workflow=preview

I’ve also edited my post.

The FORMATS collection pages is where I’m trying to overwrite the Rich Text block. The opening body copy under the headline is the simplest example. I’ve given a class name of ‘GLOBAL: Introduction - Body’.

Here’s a page example: CHAD WARNER | Award-winning Creative Director innovating in the world of social