Rich Text Editing features in CMS

I found the behavior of text editing in rich text a bit funny in CMS

This is an example of “plain text copied” using bullet point type of description

"Pour chauffage au sol, mur chauffant et plafond chauffant
- A coller sur support
- 1 seul type de plaques radiantes recoupables à volonté
- Isolant 12.5 mm sous plaques radiantes "

And here is the result in CMS. the only mean I found for a carriage return is inserting spacing until the dash is on the next line… Do i make things wrong? OR cut and paste plain text from the notepad without touching the text if not, same disaster

“Pour chauffage au sol, mur chauffant et plafond chauffant - A coller sur support - 1 seul type de plaques radiantes recoupables à volonté - Isolant 12.5 mm sous plaques radiantes - R= 0,192 sous plaques radiantes”

2 Likes

next issue

When using the picture and using the default template just after creating a table.

And when using the icon to enable text on the right of the image, if the text line is too long compared to the width of the form, then the text is shwon under the picture instead of spiting the line when using a form

Any solution to the carriage return not working? I have the same issue. A list of items on different lines within the CMS editor appears as a long line in the designer