Responsive web site (slider)

Hello, I have a problem. I want to make a slider responsive so that on desktop there are 3 elements per slide, and on mobile, I want it to be one element per slide. So, I would like to know how to modify (delete/add/move elements) on the mobile version without affecting the desktop version on Webflow

We’ll need your share link to fully investigate the design setup.

However, generally speaking the adjustment will most likely need to take place on your slider’s “mask” width. If you’re showing say three slides on the desktop version, the mask is going to be set to a width that equals 1/3 of the slider width. You’ll need the mask to be 100% the width of the slider to show one slide at a time.

It really helped me, but actually in my slides I put a grid, and when I made changes to it, it just displays the first element whereas I want each element to display on a slide. It just hides the other two elements and I want it to create slides for me. Is it possible to do that with the grid?
As you can see on the link (part ‘our installations’).
link: Webflow - Soli Energie
Also, how could I adjust the part about customer reviews?
And last point on the footer: in the desktop version I put 3 columns of clickable elements and I want to put them in a single column in the mobile version.
Thank you very much and have a good day

The only way I know how to achieve this is by adjusting your mask to a width of 1/3 of the slider and then placing one property grid in each slide. See screen grab below. It’s also helpful to use a fixed height on the slider component itself since the native Webflow slider component is not vertically responsive. Without a fixed height, the height is always determined by your tallest slide. Similar with your property grid. I would make these a fixed height and limit the amount of content it contains.

The only other option I can think of is to stacked the three properties on mobile view as shown in the image below. This, however, will be a horrible user experience for your viewers.