Responsive setting

hello, I have a really big problem right now, and I could’t fix it for a long time :frowning: First is when I moving an element, others will move together which really bother me, and I would like to know how to do the responsive text and image like paragraph 7. Only paragraph 7 will stay at the middle even if i change the size of the screen. However, I check the setting were all the same
Https://webflow.com/design/wei-qun-shu-shi-yan-shi-wang-ye

add a read only link - how can anyone help if they can’t see what you did?!

Welcome to the community @janeytu!

This sounds like you’re needing to define separate classes for your elements, however (like @IVG mentioned) we’ll need to take a closer look at your read-only link so we can troubleshoot your specific issue.

In the meantime, if you haven’t already done so I’d recommend taking a look at some courses in the Webflow University, specifically this short lesson on using Classes.

There is definitely a learning curve when using Webflow over some other WYSIWYG editors, especially if you don’t have experience with traditional web development, but they have tons of great, free content in the University that should help out.