Resolved: Renaming a utility page creates a new utility page which cannot be deleted

I’ve noticed that I can consistently go into either the “Password” or “404” utility pages and generate a third duplicate page that is unremovable from the Utility Pages section (ie there is no way to remove/delete the auto-duplicated page.

For example, if you select the Password page, and in the settings rename it to Test, a new utility page will get generated called “Test”. This only appears to happen on the first rename. If I then go and rename Password or 404 again, the duplicate page isn’t generated.

There is no way to remove this auto-duplicated pages from the Utility section, which is relatively frustrating from a housekeeping standpoint.

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hi @simpsondesign

Thank you for reaching out and for bringing this to our attention!

I was able to reproduce the issue and I reported it to the team. I’ll post any updates from the team here.

Thanks in advance for your patience and understanding as we work on resolving this issue!

Kind regards,
Anna

Great, thanks Anna :slight_smile:

Hi @simpsondesign we just pushed a fix for this issue to prevent creation of duplicate utility pages. Thank you again for bringing this to our attention!

Please let me know if this resolves the issue on your end! Thanks in advance :bowing_man:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.