RESOLVED: IX 2 performance issues and SVG not uploading

Hi @Okidoki,

Thanks for posting this, these issues definitely sound like odd behavior.

2. Webflow becomes extremelly laggy What site are you seeing this issue occur in? When did it start occurring? Can you send me the site Read-Only links please?

Can you please try the following:
(1) Try to reproduce the error while being logged into Webflow using Incognito mode with browser extensions turned off: Browse in private - Computer - Google Chrome Help
(2) Try to reproduce the behavior on a different machine and network connection
(3) If the problem persists, please take a screenshot of your Console and send it to me: Chrome DevTools - Chrome Developers

3. Unable to upload content: Are you using an on line converter to convert PNG or JPEG into an SVG? If so this may be the issue. Please check out this post for more information on how “fake” SVGs can cause issues.

Can you send me a copy of the SVGs you are trying to upload? What project are you trying to upload the SVGs into?

4. Webflow randomly crashes: What actions are you taking when the Designer crashes? Can you provide a list of repro steps?

Can you please try the following for this issue as well:
(1) Try to reproduce the error while being logged into Webflow using Incognito mode with browser extensions turned off: Browse in private - Computer - Google Chrome Help
(2) If the problem persists, please take a screenshot of your Console and send it to me: Chrome DevTools - Chrome Developers

1. Chrome crashes right from the start, cannot be open I recommend contacting Google or Windows support as this falls out side our statement of support.

​Thanks in advance, and I’m standing by for your reply.