[RESOLVED] Duplicating items with <label> causes Error

Hey guys,

Not sure if anyone had this issue already, with the recent Webflow updates, whenever I copy-pasta any items or group of items that contain the HTML label element, Webflow would not paste the said item and an error (Something went wrong) is shown. I tried reproducing the error in Incognito and I was able to do so too.

Running on latest Chrome version Version 59.0.3071.115 (Official Build) (64-bit), Windows 10.

Can you guys fix this issue asap? It’s bloody annoying and time consuming cuz I would have to resort to recreating certain group of items as my workaround.

Hi @alexanderwong

Thanks for reporting about this issue! This definitely sounds like strange behavior. Can you please provide some more details so I can investigate this further?

• What site(s) are you seeing this issue occur in? Can you send me the site Read-Only link please?
• Can you provide reproducing steps.
• Can you please take a screenshot of your Console while the error is occurring and send it to me as well.

Thanks in advance. I’ll be standing by for your response!

Hi Anna,

I see this on every site I work on. I have multiple paid accounts, and they all produce the same problem.

How to reproduce the issue:

1. Add a form block.
  2. Add a label element.
  3. Try copy and pasting the label element, it will throw the error.
  4. Which also means that whenever I am trying to copy and paste any single or group of elements which contains the label element, it will throw the error.

For the read only link, I have sent it to you as a private message.

Hi @alexanderwong ,

Thank you very much for the details. This is definitely an unexpected behavior. I am looking into this with the team right now and will reach back out as soon as I have more information and hopefully a fix for this issue.

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding as we investigate this issue.

1 Like

Hi @alexanderwong

We just pushed a fix for this issue. Thank you so much for your patience and understanding.

Thanks again for bringing this issue to our attention and helping us resolve it quickly.

1 Like

Thanks guys, verified that it’s working properly now. Cheers!

1 Like

Thanks for the confirmation @alexanderwong

Have a wonderful day!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.