[RESOLVED] Designer more windows bug

hi,

sometimes if I go to preview mode it refreshes and it makes more windows or something and then I need to restart webflow. see the photo to see what I mean

regards,
Jayden

Hi @Juydhen, thanks for the report on this, that is odd for sure, I am here to help.

Could you please update your Chrome browser to the latest version and try to reproduce the error while being logged into Webflow using Incognito mode: Browse in private - Computer - Google Chrome Help

If the problem persists, please take a screenshot of your Console and send it to me: Chrome DevTools - Chrome Developers

Thanks in advance.

Hey @Juydhen!

Thanks for your message :slight_smile: We’ve managed to reproduce this issue on our end and we’re actively working on a fix for it. We’ll get back to you as soon as the issue is resolved!

Thanks!
Bart

Do I still need to try it?

No need to :slight_smile: We’ve pushed a fix not long after your post. You shouldn’t encounter this issue anymore, but if anything happens feel free to reach out to us!

You can use following ways of contacting support:

Cheers,
Bart

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.