Resolved: Color edit/delete NOT SHOWING

This is weird, I’ve done many projects in webflow but today I started a project with the Velocity template and I can’t find the edit or delete option inside the color picker, on other projects it is right where it should be, it’s only happening here:

OTHER PROJECTS:

08%20PM

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/muelle-norte?preview=4e89c17afa7e705144b56843096efe8c

Thank you so much for sharing this @andmaillard that definitely looks like unexpected behavior as you should be able to delete colors from the color palette quickly and easily.

I’m looking into this with the team and will let you know as soon as I have more information! :bowing_man:

Hi @andmaillard thank you very much for your patience and for bringing this to our attention!

We just pushed a fix for this so you should be able to edit and or delete static colors easily within any Webflow projects. Please let me know if this resolved the issue! Thanks again for your patience and understanding :bowing_man:

Thank you, I think it has been solved :wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.