[Resolved] 514 response on cms pages

[quote=“magicmark, post:19, topic:55154, full:true”]
Working again now.

giphy-3

I think the above was the solution.

:joy: WOW!! For real though - this is one of the most basic troubleshooting steps

1 Like

Issue Resolution: Confirmed.

Just reloaded my client’s site + CMS dynamic pages - loads quick (like it should) :slight_smile:

Hi @anonmusic, I am continuing to monitor for any new reports, from what I can tell the pages should now be loading as normal. If the issue happens again, please let me know.

Thanks in advance,
Dave

4 Likes

Got one 1hr ago. On 3 CMS pages.

1 Like

Got one a few minutes ago - refreshed and worked ok though.

Also @cyberdave - The University pages are also slow loading this morning…somethings a little under the weather

1 Like

Same issue here.

I have several websites on webflow, and it’s the first time I’m experiencing this problem

“514” on CMS pages, very often but without any pattern concerning the timing…

I have contacted the support service, they told me this :

There was a report of some cms pages not loading, however the site for me at least is able to load now.

I replied I still have problems but no answer…

Here is a problematic page, usually down… : http://viviany.webflow.io/realisations

1 Like

I found a reliable way to reproducibly break the CMS and trigger 514 errors.

I think there is a bug with Collection Lists in the Navbar Dropdowns.

This fails and results in a 514 error:

Moving the List Collection anywhere outside the Navbar brings the site back to life.

2 Likes

Getting the error as well here on my end…

1 Like

Also getting the error and publishing takes very long.

1 Like

Getting the error on all pages with CMS data as well.

1 Like

Hi everyone. :wave: Thanks for the heads up. Our team has been notified and we are already working on this issue. Once we have an update, we’ll reply to this thread.

Thank you for your patience. :bowing_man:

7 Likes

Any sign or indication for an ETA for a fix?

We have multiple clients harassing us why their sites and editors aren’t working properly. I’d like to inform them about the problem and estimated time when it’s fixed.

I am experiencing the same here! Also getting reports from clients.

1 Like

Hi @icexuick

We are currently working at high priority to resolve this issue. We greatly appreciate your patience so far and will post an update as soon as we can, but we don’t have a specific timeframe quite yet.

EDIT: We are working on deploying a patch now

7 Likes

Thanks Brando,

Hope you can find not only a quick fix, but also a robust one - the ‘outtage’ over the last couple of days is not something that fits Webflow (since i started using WF, performance and uptime were simply great! - please keep it that way :wink: )

1 Like

So glad I’m not the only one.

JUST FINISHED a website today and going to launch it later on today and starting seeing this while making final edits…

Phew… (Or I’ll save that for when the patch is working :p)

1 Like

Just noticed the same issue on one of our CMS Pages - It’s only on one article not all in the collection.

It’s a piece of content thats not been changed although I did publish a change to a separate article.

1 Like

Getting a 514 error here also…

2 Likes

I am also receiving this 514 error on my client’s website.

1 Like

I have the same problem. What happened?

1 Like