Reset 404/Password Utility Page - Design

I’m a newbie and looking for a way to reset the design of a utility page that I started. Upon watching more tutorial videos, I have found better practices for working with forms. The problem is I can’t find a way to reconstruct my password page back to the default. Is there a “convert to original” option for utility pages?

Here is my site Read-Only:
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/portfolio-course-homepage-hero-5c841e?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=portfolio-course-homepage-hero-5c841e&preview=2d7c56751bacfd2184bac017dc3d5a67&pageId=60341a27692d530fd35c47d1&mode=preview

Anyone, help?

Hmm, I assumed the form element on the password page was just a using normal elements with some special IDs or something however it appears it’s a utility-specific form element with some special properties.

Unfortunately there isn’t a “reset” button for the page (that I’m aware of, although that may be a good feature assuming we can’t actually add back the form element) but you can always spin up a new project and copy/paste anything you want to add back: