Replicating similar Star wars: Last jedi Fanpage

Hello WebFlow peeps. Im a newbie with webflow and i try to do my best with practicing this awesome website tool.

Im trying to make similar site as Star Wars: Last jedi fan page ( youtube video link: Creating a Star Wars: The Last Jedi fan page with Webflow CMS - YouTube ) and at the moment im trying to create similar video library feature, which shows all of the created videos after selecting it.

Unfortunately, it doesnt work as i wanted to. The problem is that if i want to select another video (which is below of the first video), it doesnt show up.

During this gif- picture, i try to click each icon once and depending which picture i click, it should shange the main video on media video window.

Link to my page: http://deadpool-fanisivu.webflow.io/

This webpage is for my upcoming presentation in my university and i have to fix this issue before i can show up what i have created. With your help im confident that you can help me to fix this issue.

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

This topic was automatically closed 125 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.