Replacing checkout with request prices button

Hello all, this is my first post so ill just quickly introduce myself… My name is Cristiano, i’m from Portugal and i work at a company (based in portugal) that is in need of restructuring their website, i heard about webflow so ive created a free account to check things out… I have some experience in website design but naturally i’m not an hardcore expert…

So my question is this: instead of having the “Checkout” button after people are done choosing items for their cart, is it possible to have a “Send price listing request”?
What i mean by this is, i don’t want an online shop in which people directly buy stuff, i want a website where people request the price of stuff that they have chosen and then the company would get an email which would have the following info:
Name, phone number, email, items they chose (plus item variations) and a message written by them.

Basically it has the same layout and structure as an online shop but instead of actually buying people would request prices for X or Y items.

Sorry if this sounded confusing, and thanks in advance for any help. Cheers.

ps. not sure if this is the right category, i apologize if it isnt.

Hi @Kimmy.
What you’re after isn’t possible with Webflow Ecommerce. That said, it is possible with Foxy + Webflow. In fact, we’ve helped other Webflow users with similar needs. More information about our seamless Webflow integration can be found here:

Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions, need help getting started, or would like to hop on a quick phone/Skype call. We’re happy to help! hello@foxycart.com

Thanks,
Josh