Removing AAAA record issue

Hey there, Im trying to connect a custom domain but am receiving this error from Webflow: “You’ll need to remove the AAAA record from your DNS settings to ensure your site loads properly.”

I have checked my DNS settings and there isnt (or I cant see) a AAAA record so Im not sure what to delete. Any advice?

Here is my read only link: Webflow - Rental Academy Coming Soon

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hey Gabe, what’s your domain name with the DNS settings?

If you are using CloudFlare as your DNS provider, select your domain name, and navigate to DNS > Records. Make sure “Proxy status” is set to “DNS only” for each CNAME record that you added to make your domain name work with Webflow.

Learn more about what happens when you turn off the CloudFlare DNS proxy.

You should only turn off the CloudFlare proxy for CNAME records which are required for Webflow, as indicated below:

Hi, I’m having a similar issue. I followed these steps and my subdomain (www) works, but my root domain still gives me a too many redirects error + Webflow message to remove the AAAA on the root domain.

Turn of cloudflare’s proxying for both A’s and the CNAME. Make sure to save changes. It will take some time for SSL’s, caches, redirects etc to clear from various caching layers.