Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Remove spacing within grid rows

Can’t for the life of me figure out how to reduce spacing in the rows (they get a ridiculous height) even when I specify px amount, they don’t change… what am I missing?

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK

Hi @pablosmith, welcome to the forum and your first post.

A share link so we can view your project.

Please include your site’s Read-Only Share Link with your question.
A read-only link allows the community to view your project without making any edits to it and help diagnose your issue or provide feedback.

If your project has custom code or layout issues on the published site, please share that URL/URI as well.

I had added it but added an “h” in “https” too many haha :sweat_smile:

should work now!

Hi @pablosmith, it looks like you are using a custom SVG with a 50000px height:

Shared with CloudApp

That element is making the whole grid taller and row spacing greater between elements.

Ah thank you so much! I’m trying to animate an SVG going down the page on scroll (animating a timeline)… I have tried a Lottie animation (but it fell short of the total height I needed), do you have any pointers to put me in the right direction? This was already very useful!

Hi @pablosmith thanks for your reply.

I have a suggestion for how to reveal the timeline div using a while scrolling in view interaction, take a peek at this video:

I hope this helps, I am not sure if that is what you are after, but that will allow you to remove the space between the individual items.

AMAZING! This is exactly what I needed. Final question, I promise: my videos (html embeds that use a little hack to not front-load all youtube.com links) are not loading on mobile… any idea what’s going on there?

Cheers,
Pablo

is this code customized ?

What is the best way to get rid from this issue? have you found any authentic solution?