Remove pages from sitemap

+1 would be great if there is an option to simply exclude a page from the sitemap

@jonreese
Hi there! I noticed you have a suggestion for Webflow. I just wanted to let you know that Webflow keeps a wishlist where you can check for similar feedback or submit new ideas. While they may not always respond as quickly as we’d like, the wishlist is the best place to share your thoughts directly with their team.

If your idea isn’t on there yet, I’d encourage you to add it!

Here’s the link: https://wishlist.webflow.com

Sharing your feedback helps Webflow understand what features are important to users like you. Even if it takes some time, adding your voice to the wishlist helps get your idea on their radar. Hopefully by working together we can help make Webflow even better. Let me know if you have any other questions!

The non-index pages have to be removed from the sitemap as well… if you have pages that are not indexed,but still are included in the sitemap (if you use the automated sitemap from webflow), it will be flagged as “Noindex page in sitemap”

That’s totally irrelevant to Google. The sitemap is just a navigational convenience for the bot that reduces crawl time and server load. It does not identify what you want indexed.

Yea, this is the thing. It would be a good feature for completeness, but I can’t imaging it being high on the to-do list at Webflow. I am thinking someones might create an app to do this now this is in place, assuming the API allows.

It’s the scores in crawlers like Ahrefs/SEMRush etc. that mark it down. Everyone wants a 100%…