Remote full-time job in the blockchain space

Hey everyone! I hope you had a great week.

There might be an opportunity in the Company I currently work at to hire a full-time designer with expertise in Webflow. We are in the blockchain industry, and some knowledge about the technology is highly appreciated, although not mandatory.

As far as technical requirements, we are basically looking for a great designer that could not only design good looking and usable designs in Figma, but also implement them while also owning all the Webflow projects and workflows. It sounds like a 1 person agency, but it’s not really like that… the Design team is currently 7 people, and growing!

The job would be full-time, remote (although the HQ is in the US).

It’s still a bit early for me to share a job description, but if anyone think this could be a good opportunity, please hit me up! I’d love to connect in the meantime.

Thank you!

1 Like

Hi,
I have 15 years UX Design experiance and would love to work on blockchain projects I have been researching and investing in crypto since 2017 and I would love to be involved in the tech.
Capabilities:

• Design high fidelity prototypes
  • Design & Build in webflow
  • User Experience methodology

hey i have 2 years experience in webflow coupled with a 1 year internship at IBM in blockchain