Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Related Articles in article template

I am having major trouble with related articles - we currently have the option in our article template as a multi reference to manually add related articles (I’m fine with the manual), but the little + button beside the dropdown confuses me (see screenshot)

Does that create an entirely new “news” collection or does this space give me customization control over how a related article appears? Do I have any ability to control “how” related links appear on a blog post. Right now it’s a basic embed/scrape below the article content and it doesn’t standout at all.

Any help would be awesome! If I can make that related article spot appear bigger or even be able to add in the subheaders that would be fantastic.

Hi - The + icon will create a new collection list entry. If you click into the field itself, or click the search icon, it will give you the option of multi-referencing other items from the list. Hope this helps!

Hi all, in my case I’m having troubles getting the right articles to display in this related articles section at the bottom of a particular article.
Inside the collection I’ve set a multireference option where I can insert 3 articles I want to be related to a single article, therefore when looking/reading a certain article there will be 3 particular articles showing (the 3 I’ve set) BUT when setting up the filters in the collection list settings (see attached) I’m unable to show the 3 I’ve set :frowning: Any help, ideas on this? Thanks

Hi all, I have sorted this. If someone needs to know how feel free to comment here and I’ll be happy to help :slight_smile: