Refugee from Ukraine/ UI/UX Designer / 4 Years experience

Hello! :wave:t2: Sorry, but I’m looking work on USA

I’m Rodion from Ukraine :ukraine:. I have a 4 years experience, working from 16 years(20 years now)
Info about my experience:

Unfortunately, I was left with nothing, only my design skills are left with me. My house in Odessa has just been destroyed - a photo of my house now - Screenshot 2022-07-02 at 00.18 1.png - Google Drive . It’s hard to write such things at 20 years old with tears in my eyes at 3 in the morning, having no friends and no home anymore.

I need a “sponsor” to fill out the i-134 application to move in USA. I understand a person’s responsibility, I don’t need financial help. I just want to try my luck in America, it has been a dream of mine since I was 16 years old when I started designing. I can work 12-16 hours a day, it’s not a problem, I just want a chance. And let me tell you about how I can be useful:
-UI/UX
-Webflow Development
-SaaS
-3D in Blender and C4D
-Flat Illustration
-Animate Interface in AE

My portfolio:
Dribbble - https://bit.ly/3nM3wA0
Behance - Behance

I understand that you probably won’t answer, and despite my young age, I haven’t believed in fairy tales for a long time :pensive:. But if it is possible, I would be very grateful and of course in the future I will pay you.