Redirecting to external url

Hello,

I had setup multiple redirects to landing pages hosted in HubSpot (different url from our Webflow hosted site). I recently noticed that the redirects no longer work.

Does Webflow no longer support redirecting to external urls? How can I get these redirects to work again? We have so many broken links now because they no longer redirect.

I also use the redirect feature, web url’s I entered 3 years ago - everything works perfectly :slight_smile:

Is there an issue with how these are setup? They used to work but no longer do…

Screen Shot 2022-06-13 at 8.43.04 AM

What’s your domain? I can test for you. It may be a cache issue on your end.

They are working for me. Can you confirm they are entering the URL correctly? URLs are case sensitive. /autolink will bring back a 404, but not /Autolink.

ahhh that might explain it! I’ll confirm. Thank you!

That also works for me. Can you try it in Incognito mode (Chrome) or in a private browser (Safari)?

hmmmm ok it works in incognito mode… just not sure if our customers would know to do that. Is there a way to get the redirect to work for our users?

If it works in Incognito mode, then it’s a cache issue. If they clear their browser’s cache, then it should fix it. What are you using to enable user login?

The login page is on AWS

1 Like

There may be a way to clear the cache on the server’s side, but I’m not familiar with that. I would contact the developer(s) that set that up and see if the caching issue can be resolved via AWS.

Otherwise, I recommend using this as a guide to send to your clients:

How to clear website cache

1. Navigate to www.tekmetric.com
  2. In the address bar, click to the left of the URL to open a popup. Click Site settings.
  3. You’ll be redirected to another page in a new tab. On this page, click Clear data as shown.
  4. After clearing the data, you can close this tab and navigate back to www.tekmetric.com. Refresh this page.