Recurring shadow bug

I have to keep doing this time and time again… I fix one and it suddenly happens on a different one (they all share the same class) it’s an endless game of whackamole!

Hi, I had a similar bug with link underlines. Took me forever to understand why and Webflow people couldn’t find out why either. It finally stopped hapening when I started working in a chrome version without any extensions. I had 7 extensions at the time, I don’t know which one was faulty.

Can you try removing all extensions in Chrome?

Thanks, I’ll try for a bit and see what happens. Unfortunately I need hangouts on to work!

You can get Chrome Canary, which is a development build of chrome and won’t share any extension with Chrome. I do that. Canary for Webflow. Get a stable release though (:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

So this is still happening but now I can’t even fix it. It only happens in mobile view though.

Continuing the discussion from Recurring shadow bug:

Hi @Mowgli, thanks for the update. Could you share the read-only link to the site, so I can take a look at this?

Cheers,
Dave

Thanks for your reply. I fixed it by reconstructing it. I will send a link if it happens again but I’m afraid that I can’t share it publicly. Is there somewhere where I could send it direct to you?

Hi, thanks a lot for the update :slight_smile: If it happens again, follow the instructions on this page:

https://help.webflow.com/faq/how-to-report-a-bug-to-webflow

Cheers,
Dave