Re-designing a blog post

Hi there! I am trying to redesign the look of our blog posts. It was previously designed by someone else so I am unsure how they did this.
Here is an example of what our posts look like now: Meaningful Training with Virtual Reality

Essentially I want our blog to more look a standard blog, with the categories, and archives listed on the right. But I am unable to figure out how to do that. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you!

Hi @bpavone,

It would be helpful to have some additional information:

1. provide an example of what you want it to look like,
  2. provide a read only link to your project
  3. explain what is your problem specifically… what is that you need help with…
  4. if you are looking for someone to do it for you, which is perfectly fine :slight_smile: then you should post in the “freelance & jobs” section to hire someone!
1 Like

Thank you!

1. Here is an example of another blog I work on: http://tarynmartinrealestateblog.com/santa-barbara-south-county-market-action-report-july-2019/
    If you look to the right, you can see the “recent posts” “archives” and “category” sections. I would like to have those sections on our blog. Which is a pretty standard feature on most blogs.
  2. Here is a read only link to one of our blog posts: Webflow - WorldViz
  3. explained in section 1 :slight_smile:
  4. Not looking to hire someone for freelance, but thanks for the info!