Randomly duplicated main image, price, and sku

Hi all,

I was adding some references/multi-references to the Product CMS for e-commerce and then it bugged out and added another main image, price, and SKU to each of the products. So now I can’t update anything. The new fields that got added (main image, price, sku, length/width/height/weight) are all linked. So editing one will edit all the others, and it throws an error whenever you try to save any changes to a product because of the duplicate fields.

Anyone know a way to fix it?
Read Only Link
Published Page

Here is my site Read-Only: [LINK]1
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

:grinning: Looks like you activated variants.

That would be neat, unfortunately they are all linked. So, if I tried to delete the second image it would delete the first image as well. Any increases/decreases to either of the prices changes both, etc.

Is the whole CMS F… up or only the record?

@kkilat Something have happen with eCom. I have 2 products in my cart that is not possible to delete

Anyone know what could have caused the main image, sku, price, and dimension fields have duplicated?

Hi @bbrazis,

Hmm, this definitely looks like odd behavior, and I was able to reproduce the issue previously as well.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, and I’ve notified our engineers so that they can dig into the issue for you.

Though I don’t have a timeline on when a fix will be available, I’ll definitely let you know as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance for your patience :bowing_man:

Thank you for your response. I don’t need it fixed quickly personally, but I’m sure it will help anyone else who runs into the issue in the future!

1 Like

Hi @bbrazis @JanneWassberg

Thanks again for posting about this.

​Our team was able to isolate the issue where products are duplicated and you shouldn’t see the behavior again.

​Please let me know if this solves the problem on your end :bowing_man:

@Brando
Do I have to delete a product in order to see these changes, or will it be a future fix?

Currently I still see the duplicate image, sku, etc.

Hi @bbrazis

Great question. You should be able to go in and edit your product settings, then save the products collection to get this fix.

1 Like

EDIT: It totally worked… I clicked save on an empty product and when I opened a new product it didn’t have the duplicate fields anymore.

Thank you for the fix!

Hi @Brando

I have deleted all the products (because I couldn’t edit them and save them) and new products are still showing up with duplicate main image, price, SKU, and dimensions.

See below.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.