Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Random Left Border Lines Started Appearing

Hey everyone,

Been working with Webflow for almost a year now, but I’ve finally found something that I can’t handle, so thanks in advance for your time.

As the title suggests, I suddenly have left border lines appearing on certain elements of my Home Page, but it’s weird, because they’re only appearing on the Desktop breakpoint, and they only appear under certain conditions (such as hovering on a home link block tile and then hovering over the body element). I think it might have something to do with the Hover action, but they also appear when I select any text in preview mode, as shown in one of the attached images. They come and go, and I’ve tried checking all of my elements for any random L-borders that might be getting passed on to other elements, but I don’t see any. I’m stumped.

Anyway, thanks again.
Matt

Screen Shot 2021-09-15 at 18.17.31

Here is my site Read-Only: Webflow - Matt Pike Design Portfolio

matt-pike-design-portfolio.webflow.io

Hey @MattPike.Design , I do not see this issue on my end. Tested on MacOS Chrome.

Can you see if this replicates in a different browser or in incognito mode?

Hey @imtiazraqib, I’ve been using Webflow on a MacOS Safari browser. I tried opening a private window, but it still had the same issue. However, when I opened Webflow with Chrome, the lines don’t appear anymore. Any ideas?

Edit: So, I took the chance and published the site, and (thankfully) the lines don’t appear on either browser. So, they only show in the designer, for one breakpoint, on Safari… now I’m extra confused.

Edit2: Okay, so it’s doing it for the smaller breakpoints as well, but not the larger breakpoints.

Hey @MattPike.Design , and this issue only occurs with Safari right?

Hey @imtiazraqib, that’s correct; it only occurs with Safari. I just checked again, and there weren’t any lines on MacOS Chrome, but I’ve been seeing lines all day on Safari. It’s mostly an annoyance, since it doesn’t affect the published website, but I would love to figure it out.

Cheers, Matt.