Random image shows up when I search myself in google, SEO and Open Graph settings are all good, so how can I fix it?

When I search my name on google, my website is the first result, but a random image from my website is next to it instead of my open graph image.

Can someone tell me how to fix this please?

Here is my site Read-Only: Link

Hi @kimzi,

Ask google to re-index the site:

-G.J.

Hi, @kimzi , did you manage to fix this?

Sometimes the solution might be as simple as re-doing the SEO process in Open Graph, and also double checking which images you’re using. Since the image needs to be a URL, you could accidentally be pulling in the wrong image. Image sizing is essential too. Webflow requires images to be at least 1200px by 630px and have an aspect ratio of 1.91:1 (at the time of writing this answer). To achieve this, you could use Adobe express or Figma to resize your images.

The issue could also be related to not having a sitemap, this is key for Google to crawl your site and recognise your website as a valid webpage. In order to get your site shown on Google, you need to have it optimized in the way that Google wants, thankfully Webflow makes this fairly simple.

And finally, make sure to test your social shares by using a tool like: https://socialsharepreview.com